On the left side of the screen you will find navigation groups just below the ≡ icon. These groups expand and collapse when you click them to display navigation links.
Below is a general overview of each group.
• Dashboard - The Dashboard group like the ACP icon will redirect you to the Home Page / Account Dashboard.
• Security - The Security group, when clicked, will expand to display Users or Teams links. If you click users or teams, you will be directed to User Management page or Team Management page for the database you are working with.
• Design - The Design group, when clicked, will expand to display Fields or Dropdowns links. When these are clicked you will be directed to the Fields Management or Dropdowns Management for the database you are working with.
• Sync - The Sync group, when clicked, will expand to display Remotes and Sync Sets links. When these are clicked you will be directed to the Remote Database list or the Sync Set list for the database you are working with.
• Add-Ons - The Add-ons link, when clicked, will direct you to a list of add-ons that are connected to the last database that you clicked.
• Support - The Support group when clicked will expand to display Diag Reports and Queue Task links. When these are clicked you will be directed to the Diag Reports or the Queue tasks for the last database you clicked.
At the bottom of the navigation groups there are two arrows, when this is clicked it will expand and collapse the navigation groups list.
Remember that the information shown when selecting a link is for the database that was selected. If you are unsure which database you are working with, the name is located in the breadcrumbs at the top of each page.
If you need to change the database that you are working on, return to the Home Screen and select the desired Database. Once you have selected the desired database you can return to the desired management area.
Now lets look at managing the database in depth.